Men and women all over Beverly Hills visit facial plastic surgeon Dr. Nima every year to discuss the facelift procedure. After years spent in our California sun, the effects of aging start to take their toll on everyone. As telltale signs like sunken cheeks, sagging jowls, and deep lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth start to creep up, a facelift can bring renewed structure and firmness to the face.
But what parts of the face does a facelift actually correct? If asked, most people would get the answer to this question wrong. Dr. Nima believes in fully educating his patients, so today, we will be discussing what you can expect from your facelift procedure.
Let’s Discuss Facelifts
When Dr. Nima performs facelift surgery at Eos Rejuvenation in Beverly Hills, he can turn back the hands of time in many ways by correcting:
- Sagging skin on the lower two-thirds of the face
- Laugh lines, or creases that run from the nose to the mouth
- A double chin caused by fatty deposits that settle underneath it and the jaw
- Loss of volume in certain areas of the face or neck, such as the cheeks
- Sagging jowls caused by the loss of skin elasticity along the jawline
Read Related Article: 14 Questions to Ask a Facial Plastic Surgeon During Your Facelift Consultation
When you visit with Dr. Nima at his Beverly Hills office, he will take ample time to thoroughly evaluate your areas of concern, answer any questions you have regarding the facelift procedure, and make sure you have realistic expectations for your final results. You will also be included in the development of your individualized treatment plan. His ultimate goal when performing a facelift procedure is to provide patients an overall refreshed look that is natural-looking.
Combining Procedures With Your Facelift
As we mentioned above, the facelift procedure is meant to only correct signs of aging on the lower two-thirds of the face. Many of Dr. Nima’s Beverly Hills patients choose to combine procedures during their facelift in order to maximize their results. Some of the most popular procedures performed with a facelift are:
- Brow lift – This surgery works to raise the eyebrows to a more youthful appearance, and it also reduces horizontal forehead lines.
- Neck lift – This surgery is ideal for men and women who have excess skin and fat that has caused a severe double chin. By removing the extra skin on the neck, patients enjoy an improved profile.
- Upper or Lower Blepharoplasty – This procedure will correct eyelids that are drooping or sagging, improve the appearance of crow’s feet, and correct severely dark under-eye circles.
Trust Dr. Nima At Eos Rejuvenation In Beverly Hills For Your Facelift
At Eos Rejuvenation, Dr. Nima recognizes that authentic inner beauty often begins with the reflection you see in the mirror. If your appearance doesn’t align with the way you feel inside, it can diminish your self-confidence and cause self-doubt. Dr. Nima’s goal is to match your outward reflection with your natural inner beauty by providing natural-looking results through facelift surgery. As with every genuinely gifted artist, Dr. Nima’s goal is not only to create but to reveal the beauty that is hidden just beneath the veil of your skin’s surface.
Call Dr. Nima today at (310) 982-4612 to schedule your initial facelift consultation.